Fresh and delicious prawn linguine
One of our favourite pasta dishes is this prawn linguine, made with fresh ingredients and bursting with flavour, this is a recipe we always come back to. Unfortunately for us, my kids have developed a taste for prawn which doesn’t mean it’s our cheapest meal going around but once in a while, we love to all treat ourselves.
It might seem a little fancy but don’t stress it’s so easy! Packed full of flavour with fresh prawns, a little heat from the chilli and some richness from the perfectly ripe tomatoes this makes for a perfect pasta dish.
Give this a go and tag us at @rayne_ella, we love seeing you make our recipes come to life.
- 500g Prawns
- 3 red chillies
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- Half bag rocket
- Punnet cherry tomatoes
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 tbsp capers
- Juice of two lemons, zest of half a lemon
- Squid ink pasta
- Cook your pasta under the recommended time for two minutes
- Fry off chilli and garlic in a saucepan for 2 minutes with half the olive oil
- Add the tomatoes for an extra 4 minutes, add the white wine for a further 4 minutes
- Add the prawns for one minute each side
- Add the remaining olive oil, lemon, lemon rind, rocket, capers, pasta and cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve up immediately and enjoy!
Make sure to check out the rest of our recipe collection and try something new this week!