Faced with the ugly reality of divorce? You need to watch this.
Editor: Rayne Bryant
It seems we have touched on a topic that so many of you want to know more on but you just don’t want to talk about it. And rightly so! It’s a yukky emotional topic that is easier avoided than confronted. But as much as we want to avoid it, it’s also a topic that needs to be brought to light as it can have such a profound effect on us personally regardless of the outcome.
When going through a divorce, especially if amicability is the desired outcome, we need to be educated, we need to act quickly and we need to expert advice on the desired outcome.
In this latest episode of Rayne TV, we have called an expert in Family Law, Catherin Leach of Leach Legal.
- Why you need a family lawyer when faced with divorce.
- The importance of acting quickly and what to say to your partner when you engage a lawyer.
- What to look out for when choosing a Family Law firm to represent you.
- How to know you’re getting the right advice.
- Understanding that there is strategy involved when seeking a divorce whether you’re amicable or not.
- The importance of understanding the commercial aspect of divorce and how to get a desirable outcome.
- How to get a functional settlement without blowing up the family.
- Why you need to know the law firms stance on dispute resolution to decide if it fits your personal ethos.
- What questions to ask to make sure the lawyer representing you is working in your best interest.
We know you will get so much practical and valuable information out of this Vlog and we hope you finish watching feeling empowered to make well-informed decisions.
If you would like to chat further with Catherine Leach her contact details are here at leachlegal.com.au