Couch Chats with ‘Health With Bec’.
A few things I’m passionate about and love nothing more than when they come together…connecting with other businesswomen in our Perth community and food, health and practical wellbeing.
I sat down last week with Bec Miller, otherwise known as Health With Bec and had a chat surrounding my personal food philosophies and what I try to incorporate into mine and my kids every-day routine to be healthy and hopefully, get the best out of themselves. You’ll find;
- How to find time for meditation and stillness when you think you have none and the importance of this
- Gluten and sugar. How it affects my kids and why I don’t give them dessert.
- How to easily and gently instil healthy habits into your children’s lives to make them consciously choose to eat healthy foods themselves.
- The origin of where disordered eating may start as a kid and how to prevent this.
- My daily food routine to stay feeling as well as I can but still lean into those moments when I’m not.
I’m so glad I could be part of it Bec’s couch chats. It’s a great opportunity to connect with you and put down everything I’ve learnt and educated myself on over the years. Please remember that I’m not an expert in these areas. My thoughts, opinions and routines are my own and I’m just sharing what I’ve found works for myself and my family. They are also ever-changing!
You can find our chat on her Youtube channel linked below and this is also her website where she has recently launched her 3 week body reset. Have a listen, be inspired and let me know your thoughts! Would love to hear from you.